Monday, September 30, 2019


BRANCHING OUT
By MARILYN EIMON
NUBBLE
This year I have done some branching out. Creating a website, www.marilyneimon.com, as well as having note cards and gift cards of my paintings printed.
 To my surprise they are doing very well. 

It was a daunting experience to get up the courage to contact shops to carry my artwork in the first place.
ICE CREAM TREAT
What a pleasant surprise to see the enthusiastic reception they have received in the various shops.

LOADED 2 BEACH


Now others are recommending places to contact, and I have been amazed that most of them have decided to carry them.

OGUNQUIT BEACH DAY
When I made the brazen decision to contact the Ogunquit Museum of American Art to see if they would be willing to carry my book in their gift shop. It was very exciting to learn that they decided to take it on!

MABEL 50 SHADES GREY
Now they also have my notecards, which I am pleased to say, are selling quite well.
SEASIDE CONDOS



I am humbled by the fact that the cards are in seven other shops in Ogunquit, ME, as well as Tulips American Handcraft in Portsmouth, NH and Maine Craft, Portland, ME.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR



Thank you Dustan Knight and the Merrimack River Painters for your support.
OGUNQUIT SUMMERTIME TRAFFIC



No comments:

Post a Comment