Monday, May 31, 2021

Fall Light
12 x 12 Watercolor

          “Managing Covid”

            By Annie Lynch

Fall Woods Walk
30 x 30 Acrylic


It is so nice to see the sun and warmer weather after a long and sometimes lonely winter.




There were restriction, limits and uncertainties but it was also a time to reflect, experiment and let go!


Rainy Day
24 x 24 Acrylic


I spent a lot of time in the woods with views of trees, streams, ponds, fields and mountains with amazing skies.

Red Trees
20 x 20 Acrylic






I was on trails I never knew existed, which was very therapeutic, exhilarating and inspirational. Often I captured these experiences differently…with subtle watercolors or bolder, larger acrylics.

Spring Field
18 x 18 Acrylic

Stream Walk
30 x 30 Acrylic



These paintings reflect some of these experiences and however they came out. I enjoyed the journey!




Tucker French Forest
20 x 16 Acrylic


 

No comments:

Post a Comment